Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09545344 and with our registered office at John Long Suite Center, Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd, 29 Ystrad Road, Fforestfach, Swansea SA5 4LH. United Kingdom ("We" or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of this Policy, Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd is the data controller and where applicable, the data processor of your information.
This Policy together with any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis of:
- What personal data we collect and why
- What we do with your personal data
- How we secure your personal data
- How you can change or delete your personal data
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical / Performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. These cookies enable us to monitor the performance of our site (page loading speeds, etc)
- Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you. For example, greet you by name and remember your preferences within the application.
You can find out more information about cookies by visiting https://cookiesandyou.com.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our Site and understand how Users move around and use our Service. We use this information to enhance the Site and Service we provide to ensure that Users get the best experience possible. All of the information we collect from Google Analytics is aggregate and will not be disclosed to any other third parties.
How We Store The Information We Collect
Our Site and Service have Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption present amongst other general security measures such as firewalls and password protection in certain areas of our Service.
Disclosure Of Information
We will only disclose your information to any third parties as detailed in this Policy and under the following circumstances:
- If Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To facilitate payment (for example, Worldpay).
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible to use our Service. If you, as a parent or guardian, discover that your child (under the age of 18) is using our Service without your consent, please contact us and will we take the relevant action to ensure the Personal Data of the child is erased.
Access To Information & Your Rights
As a User, you can access, change and delete certain types of data that we hold about you within your account. For more information on what personal information you can access in your account, please contact us.
If you have concerns about the way we handle your personal data, you can contact the ICO or raise a complaint by contacting us and we will investigate accordingly.
We will continue to retain any information collected from a User of our Service as long as the Users account is deemed active.
We may still hold personal information of inactive accounts under the following conditions:
- If required for financial records in line with UK accounting and taxation laws (for a period of at least 6 years, plus the current year)
- If deemed necessary due to any legal obligations or regulatory investigations that may arise.
By applying for any vacancy, you agree to the processing of your personal data that is required in order for us to complete the employment process accordingly and thus, agree to this Policy. If you’re unsuccessful in your application to work at Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd, we must retain your personal information for 6 months in accordance with UK employment law. After 6 months, we will remove your personal information.
John Long Suite Center, Xander Kostroma Fashion Ltd, 29 Ystrad Road, Fforestfach, Swansea. SA5 4LH United Kingdom.
Alternatively, you can use the Contact us page on our site.
Changes To This Policy
Last edited: 31/05/22